Monday, May 8, 2017

Gender inequality

Women's inequality


I feel like women don't get treated the same and it's  been the same for a long time in history .
History is repeating itself with women with the rights and sports because it wasn't right for them to be less them the regular human we are all humans also with the payments that the girls get compared to men they get paid way more by doing the same job. I've comprehend that girls should get the same rights as boys .The time in my life when I felt most powerful is when I stood up for what was right and didn't let anyone change my mind about what I felt . So I took at stand and never looked back because I known what I was doing was right I stood up for my little sister when people were saying mean things about her and I felt I had to sick up for her there was not other option.





No comments:

Post a Comment