Monday, May 8, 2017

The wonderful 8 last weeks

This last couple weeks I want to make it count because we only have a couple weeks left and we all should make a change for the better for heritage. We have graduation coming up and only a short time of school left I know I want to go out with a bang!. This 8th grade class will be one that I will retell for many years to come. The last 3 years we have spent at heritage getting to know each other and now we're going to be sent out into high school and most of us are splitting up and going to different ways and to different high schools. Heritage class of 2017 will be the best class of heritage. We only have 4 weeks of school left but we do have some fun  days coming up like 6 flags which I'm stoked about because it's gonna be fun. And the dinner dance is also coming up which means everyone is going to look really nice. It's going to be a memory for the class of 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment