Monday, May 8, 2017

Women's rights

Women's rights


I feel that women rights are not being Acknowledged and much as they should be because we are all human beings and we all deserve the same rights. Us women deserve to be able to play the same sport without being told no. We fought for being able to vote and we were able to get it. I think that we are able to fight for what we want at least I know that I want to play football or baseball because they are really fun sports I want to play the same way the men and boys play. We should not get told no or that we would get hurt because I don't think that is the case. Even if we do get hurt it's a risk that I'm willing to take because I wouldn't do anything to hurt myself on purpose. Girls should be able to do or play whatever we want without people trying to stop us. Anything a guy could do a girl could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment