Monday, May 8, 2017

Regrets

Some of the things that I regret is not making friends with everyone because I had my clique but mostly everyone else did too. But that's one thing I regret because everyone that I had out with is really cool I just feel like I could of been friends with more people or maybe not. I like the friends I have now there a good group of kids to hang out with because they have my back no matter what. They are my riders because if one of us is in trouble or having problems the other one is always right there. We would never leave each other hanging. At least I know that mostly my whole group will be going to Morton west highschool. Which is cool I'm just hoping that we don't split up during highschool because that would really suck.  I know that I have retold my story to my family before. I've  found the group I'm with and I hope that I stay with them through out highschool .

No comments:

Post a Comment